You know us.
We are the Y!
This Holiday Season we are thankful for the community support shown to our Y!
Enhanced cognitive skills for 74 preschoolers and opened a new Early Learning Center in East NaplesWith the support of our members and donors, in 2016 we:
- Helped 89 YMCA Reads! students improve their reading skills
- Empowered 67 8th grade young women and men to approach life through healthy lifestyles
- Grown a Rock Steady Boxing program to improve mobility for 50+ people with Parkinson’s
- Keeping 637 children out of trouble and on task during out-of-school time with 96% improving in reading and math
- Piloting programs for those who have survived cancer and those with diabetes!
In 2017 our strategic goals are to:
- Open a new out-of-school program in Everglades City
- Increase the number of preschoolers we prepare for kindergarten
- Form the collaborations necessary to open a Senior Services Center
- Solidify the partnerships that will implement a Complete Healthy Improvement Program (CHIP) for those living with chronic diseases
- Pilot a satellite presence in East Naples
- And, finally, keep our members engaged and grow our Y!
Consider an end of the year donation that will help the Marco YMCA continue its forward movement.
Again, thank you and Happy Holidays!
Cindy Love, CEO