Register for the 22nd Annual Greater Marco Family YMCA Golf Tournament
Benefiting the Strong Kids Scholarship Campaign
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Hammock Bay Golf and CC, 1370 Borghese Lane, Naples, FL 34114
7 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast; 8am Shotgun start
Lunch and Awards immediately following in the Clubhouse
Visit our Tournament page for more information on registration and sponsorships
You know us.
We are the Y!
This Holiday Season we are thankful for the community support shown to our Y!
With the support of our members and donors, in 2016 we:
- Enhanced cognitive skills for 74 preschoolers and opened a new Early Learning Center in East Naples
- Helped 89 YMCA Reads! students improve their reading skills
- Empowered 67 8th grade young women and men to approach life through healthy lifestyles
- Grown a Rock Steady Boxing program to improve mobility for 50+ people with Parkinson’s
- Keeping 637 children out of trouble and on task during out-of-school time with 96% improving in reading and math
- Piloting programs for those who have survived cancer and those with diabetes!
In 2017 our strategic goals are to:
- Open a new out-of-school program in Everglades City
- Increase the number of preschoolers we prepare for kindergarten
- Form the collaborations necessary to open a Senior Services Center
- Solidify the partnerships that will implement a Complete Healthy Improvement Program (CHIP) for those living with chronic diseases
- Pilot a satellite presence in East Naples
- And, finally, keep our members engaged and grow our Y!
Consider an end of the year donation that will help the Marco YMCA continue its forward movement.
Again, thank you and Happy Holidays!
Cindy Love, CEO
- Reindeer Run Support
- Gift Wrappers
- Giving Tree Event Support
- Giving Tree Meal Prep
- Santa's Calling Support
- Parade Float Crafters
- Parade Support
Thank you for your service!